Monday, March 30, 2015

Husband is currently beta-reading a book I wrote during #nanowrimo 2013 titled "The Exorcism of Elizabeth Parker". 

I can see a series. As a kid and teen and young adult I read every Agatha Christie I could get my (cheap) hands on (I was a poor student so anything second-hand was king and queen).

My new leading ladee, Beth Parker is a junkie, a criminal, sex-addict and a writer who wants to learn the truth - about everyone else. But she doesn't like it when the truth lands on her very personal doorstep.

Here are some pictures that represent the vibe of this story. It's fun to see your story in pictures. It's a rare thing for a writer.

Beth?

Beth?

Father Joe?

Others

Tao

Jason

So dramatic!

Nuns are people, too.

Dark wood = DRAMA!



No comments:

Post a Comment