- Use the crates we found during the renovations to make some succulent gardens. Nope.
- Stick some happy wanderer in the ground - Nooo - but Jeff agreed to planting it (he's not the biggest fan because of this fence we had that got a tad overgrown with it...)
- Make tins into containers - No but I've saved a tin.
- Move the geraniums from the front yard into pots for the back garden - No but I did compost the veggie garden in preparation of seed sowing.
- Make a mint chandelier - No but I did decide that I'm going to make a mint pot at pottery class for this very purpose. Something saucer-like... like this. It's kinda crap but it's a start.